Noosa is more than just any other progressive Australian cities. It’s actually a resort area and is home to some of the country’s top-rated parks and five-star Noosa accommodation options. Several attractions are also located in suburbs near the city. To satisfy your wanderlust, pick up these few tricks to maximise your stay.
- Be wise with your itinerary.
Create a comprehensive itinerary that will introduce you to the city’s nature, culture, history, and city life. Prioritise those attractions near your Noosa accommodation so you’ll see more in one go. Your itinerary should include the following:
- Parks and Beaches – Don’t miss to visit Sunshine Beach to watch stunning sunrise or sunset views. You should also visit Cooloola National Park, Fraser Island, Peregian Environmental Park, Weyba National Park, and Noosa Botanical Gardens. To stretch your travel budget and visit all these attractions, use a hotel price comparison app to find an affordable but comfortable Sunshine Beach Noosa accommodation.
- Museums – As you travel around, you’ll discover that the city has a rich tradition, history, and culture. Discover more of these by visiting Nissarana, Tracey Keller, Paul Smith, and Noosa Regional galleries.
- Restaurants – Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, including Noosa, is also a premier culinary destination. It’s also wise to travel in time for the Noosa International Food and Wine Festival taste your favourite Aussie wine and dishes conveniently in one place. This festival also features live entertainment!
Arrange these must-see attractions by location. Determine the travel time between each destination to know how much time you can stay in each place to maximise your day.
- Secure a convenient mode of transport.
Renting a car might seem costly at first. But if you take a closer look, driving your own car gives you more location and time freedom. If you’re travelling with friends, you could also split the transportation cost and save a couple of dollars.
When looking for a car to rent, choose one that can survive rugged terrains, especially if you’re planning to visit national parks and other outdoor recreation sites.
With your own car, you can follow strictly the time limits you’ve planned. Just be sure to secure a Noosa accommodation Hastings Street Beachfront place to stay that has a secure parking lot.
- Find an accessible but cost-effective accommodation.
Lastly, choose your Noosa accommodation house wisely. Reserve your room ahead of time to avail of discounts. Or better yet, travel during off-peak seasons to get great room deals at an affordable cost. List all the features you want your room to have. And let go of those unnecessary add-ons. Remember, you’re here to explore the neighbourhood, not sleep your day away at your hotel.
Visiting Noosa is a great decision. This city can give you an authentic Aussie feel with its beaches, restaurants, and parks. Yes, you can easily consider this trip your best ever if you’ve planned your vacation well enough. The key here is to spend ample time for the planning, be it for your airfare, car rental, itinerary tickets, or Noosa accommodation with Richardson & Wrench Noosa. Once you’re done with all the planning, start making reservations as soon as possible.